|Cocoa butter Callebaut CB||70g|
|Cacoa Barry "Papouasie" milk chocolate CHM-Q3720||150g|
|Hazelnut paste Piemonte||150g|
|Crispy Hazelnuts from Piemonte||220g|
Melt the Callebaut cocoa butter at 45°C and add it to the Papouasie milk chocolate, temper add pralinato and hazelnut paste, dry caramel and ground hazelnut Piemonte I.G.P. crispy biscuits.
Heat up the glucose, add the sugar, let the compound melt and lightly caramelize. Spread the compound between two silicone baking sheets as thinly as possible and when it has cooled down, use the cutter to ground it.
|Hazelnut powder from Piemonte||100g|
|Pink salt from the Himalaya||1g|
|Fresh cream 35 %||275g|
|Cacao Barry dark chocolate "Saint Domingue" 70% CHD-Q70SDO||300g|
|Cacao Barry milk chocolate "Papouasie" milk chocolate 35,7% CHM-Q3720||50g|
|Fresh cream 35 %||500g|
|"Tahiti" vanilla berries||n°3|
|Callebaut White Chocolate "Select W2NV" with natural vanilla||1350g|
|Callebaut Cocoa butter CB||80g|
For the praline filling :
- use the gun to spray the spraying compound into the half-sphere, and let it crystallize.
- Pour the "dark chocolate ganache" at a temperature of 30°C in the mould and let this crystallise for 12 hours.
- Remove from the mould.
- In the cavity, pour the "ganache of white chocolate and Tahiti vanilla" and let it crystallise for 8 hours at 16°c.
In the half-sphere silicone mould :
- With the hazelnut crisp, carefully insert the filling and let crystallise at 16°C.
- Dip into tempered Cacao Barry "Tanzanie" dark chocolate and decorate.