|Fresh cream 35% fat||160g|
|Cacao Barry Origine "Mexique" chocolate 66%||180g|
|"Van Houten" cocoa powder 22/24||40g|
Whisk the egg-whites seperately with sugar and albumin.
Heat the cream and emulsify with the chocolate. Pour a part of the egg-white into the ganache and the remaining part into the egg-yolks.
Add the lightened ganache to the mass and finally add the sieved powders.
Spread on a silicone baking sheet, using a raplet at a thickness of 5mm and put this dough into the oven at a temperature of 210°C for 9 minutes.
|Cacao Barry Origine "Ghana" milk chocolate 40,5%||130g|
|Paste of Piemonte I.G.P. hazelnuts||100g|
|Crisp of Piemonte hazelnuts||180g|
|Citrus fruits streusel||120g|
|Pink salt from the Himalaya||3g|
Mix well and make discs with a thickness of 5mm, diameter 10cm and let crystallize.
|Ground Piemonte IGP hazelnuts||150g|
|Baumé sugar syrup 30°||200g|
Let chill and mash to matchwood.
|Sweet Avola almonds||80g|
|Bitter Avola almonds||7g|
|Glucose syrup 42 DE||8g|
Mix almond paste with water, filter and let in fridge for 8 hours.
|Pink grapefruit peel||1g|
|"Tahiti" vanilla berry||1pc|
|Ground Avola almonds||140g|
|Cacao Barry "Mycryo" cocoa butter in powder||10g|
Sift the dough in a riddle and bake in the oven at 155°C for 15 minutes.
Out of the oven, dredge with Mycryo.
|Fresh whole milk||50g|
|Avola almond milk||50g|
|Gelatine jelly 160 bloom||5,5g|
|Fresh cream 35% fat||250g|
|Callebaut W2NV white chocolate||110g|
Add the gelatine, softened in cold water, and pour into the Callebaut W2NV white chocolate. Emulsify.
Add whipped cream and pour into the cake filling, 3 layers of 40g each.
|Pink grapefruit juice||35g|
|"Tahiti" vanilla berry||1/2pc|
|Gelatine jelly 160 bloom||6g|
Add gelatine, softened in cold water, and emulsify.
At 40°C, add butter as it was a cream and keep on emulsifying.
Pour 2 layers of 50g each into the cake filling.
|Gelatine jelly 160 bloom||5g|
Pour 2 layers of 12g into the cake filling.
|Fresh cream 35% fat||300g|
|Fresh whole milk||450g|
|Callebaut milk chocolate "Arriba" 39%||200g|
|Paste of Piemonte IGP hazelnuts||50g|
|Gelatine jelly 160 bloom||3,5g|
|Cacao Barry Origine "Saint Domingue" chocolate 70%||300g|
|Fresh cream 35% fat||450g|
|Fresh cream 35% fat||500g|
|"Van Houten" cocoa powder 22/24||250g|
|Gelatine jelly 160 bloom||30g|
Add gelatine, already softened in water, and emulsify.
Cake filling dimensions : diameter of 10cm & height of 8cm, upside-down mounting :
- Insert a disc of "biscuit with "Mexique" chocolate" on the bottom
- Pour a layer of both.
- Pour a layer of 12g of "raspberry and passion fruit ganache" on, and freeze.
- Pour a layer of 50g of "citrus fruit cream" on, and freeze.
- Again, another layer of 40g of "cream with white chocolate and Almond milk" on it, and freeze.
- Another layer of 12g of "raspberry and passion fruit ganache" , and freeze.
- Another layer of 50g of "citrus fruit cream", and freeze.
- A third layer of 40g of "cream with white chocolate and Almond milk", and freeze.
- Place over it a disc of "biscuit with "Mexique" chocolate"
- Then a layer of 100g of "Crémeux with white chocolate and Avola almond milk".
- Another disc of "biscuit with "Mexique" chocolate", and freeze.
- Pour a layer of 50g of "mousse with "Saint Domingue" chocolate"
- Complete the cake filling with a disc of "biscuit with "Mexique" chocolate" and a disc of "Crisp with Piemonte hazelnuts and citrus fruits", and freeze.
Cake mould dimensions : diameter around 12cm and height 8,5cm, upside-down mounting :
- Pour a layer of 310g of "mousse of "Saint Domingue" chocolate"
- carefully insert the cake filling & freeze
- Ice with cocoa glazing and decorate.