|Cacao Barry "Extra Brute" cocoa powder 22-24%||20g|
|Cacao Barry Cocoa Mass||20g|
|Egg white powder||1.5g|
2. Add the sugar on (1) to mix, and blend the sugar with the egg white powder and add the egg white again to make the meringue.
3. On mixture (2), mix the soft flour an the cocoa powder. Then blend with the meringue to add melted butter and the cocoa mass. Stir again.
|Frozen Strawberry Puree||150g|
|Vanilla bean||1/5 pc|
|Callebaut dark chocolate 2815NV||56g|
2. Use the well sliced dark chocolate and bar mixer to dissolve and emulsify, then mix with the whipped dairy cream.
2. Mix the sugar and the pectin well and add to the butter-glucose boil.
3. Bake the sliced almond to brown colour. Mix into (2) and bake in the oven.
|Callebaut W2NV white chocolate||144g|
2. Mix the gelatine with the milk and emulsify with the thin slice of white chocolate.
3. Insert the Kirsch, mix with the whipped cream and solidify in the refrigerator.
|Callebaut Origine "Madagascar" dark chocolate||125g|
|Frozen strawberry puree||150g|
|Frozen raspberry puree||150g|