Tibballs, Kirsten (°1973) - Australia
- Principal Director of Savour Chocolate & Patisserie School.
- Australian and New Zealand Ambassador for Callebaut Chocolate
- Consultant to F. Mayer Imports as technical adviser and demonstrator for Cacao Barry and Callebaut Chocolate.
- Journalist for Leading Edge Bakery Journal.
Awards and competitions
- Current: Judge - National Australia Bake Skills Competition.
- July 2004 Australia: competed internationally representing The World Pastry Team Championships in Las Vegas and earned highest points in the hand-made chocolates category.
- October 2004: Competed and won Gold in the 2004 Pastry Olympics held in Erfurt, Germany.
- 2002: Competitor World Pastry Championships las Vegas.
- 2002: Gold Medal in the Melbourne Culinary Chanllenge for Sweet Buffet Show Piece.
- 2002: Gold Medal in the Melbourne Culinary Challenge for Chocolates & Pralines.