Darcis, Jean-Philippe (°1971) - Belgium
- 1996 - now: Owner of Chocolateria Darcis in Verviers.
- Chef patissier at " Question de Goûts " in Battice for 1 year.
- Pastry worker for world champion Pierre Ledent for 6 monthes.
Awards and competitions
- 2004: "Crystal Rooster" for his praline "Manon" in Libramont (Belgium).
- 2003: 2nd Prize at World Cup for Ice Cream in Turin (Italy).
- 2002: 1st Prize for Chocolate Showpiece at World Pastry Championship in Las Vegas.
- 2002: 3rd Prize World Pastry Team Championship in Las Vegas (USA).
- 2001: 1st Prize Prosper Montagné, Prix International Chocolat Belge & "Ambassador of Belgian Chocolate" in Brussels (Belgium).
Acknowledgments and merits
- Associates member of "Relais Desserts International", international association of Master Patissiers.