Knauf, Ewald (°1955) - Germany
- Now: head teacher at the master school of confectioner, Chamber of Trade Cologne, with more than 500 skilled master confectioner so far.
- 1973: Apprenticeship as cook at Hilton Hotel in Düsseldorf.
- 1969: Apprenticeship as confectioner at company Göddertz in Wuppertal.
Awards and titles
- 1996: Special Award at the Biennale Internationale Lion Art de la Patisserie.
- 1996: Silver medal at the Cook Olympic Games in Berlin.
- 1993: 2nd prize winner of the first Confectioner's World Championship in Stuttgart.
- 1988: Winner of the golden medal at the International Culinary Art Exhibition in Frankfurt / Main.
- 1980: Master confectioners degree.
- 1975: 3rd winner in the "La Cruixe" finals in Germany.