Hunter, Gary (°1966) - UK
- Currently : frequent travelling to update his knowledge of the industry and culinary arts
- Currently : Head of Culinary Arts at Westminster Kingsway College, London, the leading culinary school in the UK that recruits full and part-time students on a range of internationally recognised courses
- Currently : culinary demonstrations all over UK
- Currently : National Examiner for courses in patisserie and confectionery
- Currently : representative of the Craft Guild of Chefs as a Judge in their International Salons
- Culinaires at Birmingham and London
- Currently : active member of the Association Culinaire Francaise, offering him a pivotal position to find and develop our chefs of tomorrow.
- 1997 : representative of the UK Government in Pakistan promoting UK business and food
- Recently : worked as a consultant in Italy
Awards & Distinctions
- Ambassador for Barry Callebaut UK
- 2003 : Palmes Culinaires Diploma by the Association Culinaire Francaise
Many gold medals for culinary competitions in the UK.